Skip take-out and opt for this healthy and delicious Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai Recipe made with a Spicy Cashew Sauce!
Oh hiiiiii. Happy Fri-YAY! What a week. I am so ready to pour myself a glass of wine and kick back this weekend. Obviously with this dish as an accompaniment.
Wine is the first course. Zucchini Pad Thai is the second. Order of importance, duh!
Remember that Cashew Pad Thai Sauce I shared on Tuesday? Well that just happens to be the best thing to go with zucchini noodles. If you haven’t made pad thai with zucchini noodles, you’re really missing out. Plus with the summer ending, you may find lots of zucchinis left in your garden, so this is the perfect dish to use them up.
Don’t hate me if I say I actually may like using zucchini noodles for this dish more than actual rice noodles. Wait, please stay. I promise it’s delicious!
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup Spicy Cashew Pad Thai Sauce
- (Recipe here: http://brittsblurbs.com/spicy-cashew-pad-thai-sauce/)
- Spiralize the zucchinis.
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Toss in zucchinis and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer immediately to a bowl of ice water for just a few seconds to stop the cooking.
- Take out the noodles and dry.
- Toss with the spicy cashew pad thai sauce.
- Serve immediately.