Chocolate peppermint popcorn bark is a fun, “cleaner” spin on traditional chocolate bark with a salty and sweet combo.
This is honestly the easiest dessert I have ever made. It comes together in about 10 minutes, tops, and depending on the number of cookie sheets and space you have in the fridge you can make multiple batches.
- 1 large bag organic lightly salted popcorn
- 3 cups dark chocolate baking chips
- 6 candy canes-- unwrapped and crushed
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Lay popcorn out on a cookie sheet.
- Once chocolate is melted, let cool then pour into a zip lock bag.
- Cut the corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the top.
- Put the cookie sheet in fridge to cool and let the chocolate harden.
- Break the popcorn bark into large pieces and store in an air-tight container.