Bruschetta Roasted Cauliflower is a delicious fresh side dish that’s the perfect accompaniment of any summer dish.
I think I’ve discovered a completely new way to enjoy roasted cauliflower. I thought I’d roast the whole cauliflower head and WHAT… why haven’t I done this before?! It’s seriously life changing.
In reality cauliflower is a “popular” vegetable right now with everyone using it for cauliflower rice and baking options. So you either love it or hate it. I love it. It’s so versatile and really takes on the flavor of any seasoning you use.
This baby is covered in melted mozzarella so what could honestly get better than that? Raise your hand if you’re guilty of cutting pieces of mozzarella to eat instead of actually cooking with it. Guilty.
- 1 medium organic cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped organic tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean the cauliflower head.
- Place in a cast iron skillet.
- Drizzle the cauliflower head with EVOO.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Take cauliflower out and place chopped mozzarella on top of cauliflower.
- Press into cauliflower to help it stay in place.
- Turn the boiler on high and let cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Take out and top with freshly chopped basil and tomatoes.
- Serve by slicing like a pie and drizzling balsamic vinegar over the slices.
In my opinion, the best way to eat this dish is to cut it like a pie and then drizzle individual pieces with EVOO and balsamic vinegar. OMG drooling. Seriously anything bruschetta is THE.BEST.